Algorithm Rome Summer School has an advanced computational approach that enables designers and architects to overcome the imposition of prefixed architectural forms in order to enhance performance-driven design and responsive kinetic solutions that interact with humans and environment. Lectures on parametric design simulation, generative forms as well as kinetic responsive design, analyzing and digital fabrication prototyping, are integrated together in 2 main parallel modules. Students from the beginning of the school will be divided into groups to compete on a case project increasing their ability to define project parameters, design factors, solving problems, understanding factors relationships, involving environmental and human sensors, and optimizing their projects solutions in smart and inelegance way.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
08 th July 2024 to 12 th July 2024 (weekend free of classes) In Rome
Registration deadline is 24th of April 2024
- Number of students: 30 – 40 students
- Official language: English with Italian and Arabic supports
- Total training hours: 42 hours
- Place: Accademia delle Arti e Nuove Tecnologie
- Theme: Responsive Parametric Design
- Fees: 650 Euros- includes all teaching materials, kinetic sensors and digital fabrications.
- Relative outcomes: www.accademiadellearti.it – www.arch-algorithm.com