Information on management of navigation data
This information describes the characteristics of how navigation data on the website www.accademiadellearti.it is handled by Duofin Art Srl.
What personal information do we collect on our site?
Duofin Art Srl, as Data Controller, collects the following data:
- user identification data, such as, for example, IP addresses and computer domain names;
- data relating to the use of the website by the user, through the use of technical cookies, third-party analytics and profiling;
- data relating to user preferences expressed during navigation on the website;
- data provided voluntarily by the user – identification information – for access to certain services offered through the website.
Why do we use your personal data?
Duofin Art Srl processes personal data for the following reasons:
- to manage the correct use of the website;
- to evaluate, statistically, the use of the website by users;
- to collect information about the user’s choices during web browsing;
- to send commercial information in line with the preferences expressed by the user during the browsing experience;
- to ascertain any illicit actions committed by users to the detriment of third parties;
- to comply with European and national legislation, as well as with the provisions of the Guarantor Authority.
What makes our data management legitimate?
The processing of personal data carried out by Duofin Art is legitimate because it is based on the consent of the interested party, expressed during the browsing experience and expressed during the consultation of the website.
Cookies are text files that are automatically generated by the user’s device following consent when some pages of the website are accessed. Some of these files (session cookies) are removed automatically when the browser is closed. However, another type of cookie is recorded and stored on the User’s computer. For example, to automate the access procedures to a private area, the User can choose for identification data (User-id and password) to be stored in one of these files. Another type is analytical cookiesthat are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on the methods by which they visit the website. The aforementioned cookies can be installed directly from the site manager or from a different site that installs them through the first (so-called “third party” analytical cookies). Finally, the last type of cookies consists of those used for profiling, for the purpose of sending advertisements, for example through personalized banners, in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
The web site www.accademiadellearti.it uses analytical and third-party profiling cookies, with the latter, in particular, being:
- Google Plus, Maps, YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
Should users prefer not to receive cookies, their transmission on the website can be prevented by appropriately configuring their web browser. In some cases, however, the use of some parts of the website may be influenced by the storage of cookies on the user’s computer.
How will Duofin Art process your personal data and how long do you keep it?
Your personal data is processed both in paper and electronic form (servers, cloud databases, application software, etc.).
Duofin Art retains the personal information of the user in a form that allows for identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, subject to the need to keep them for a longer period as a result of requests by the competent Authorities for the prevention and prosecution of offenses or, in any case to assert or defend a right in court.
Who will your personal data be disclosed to?
Inside Duofin ArtPersonal
Data can only be accessed by Duofin Art collaborators who need it to offer the requested services and only for information that is instrumental and relevant.
- administrative staff;
Our employees and collaborators have been informed on how important it is to maintain complete confidentiality regarding personal data: Duofin Art takes all the necessary actions to call their attention to the responsibilities regarding the protection of personal data.
Duofin Art shares personal information with some suppliers that assist you in providing the services you request:
- third parties who provide support for the management of the website.
If third parties access the data, they will do so in compliance with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data and the instructions given by Duofin Art.
We do not disclose personal information to other third parties without permission, besides that which is required by law or the Authorities.
Is user data transferred abroad?
User data is not transferred abroad.
What are your rights as an interested party and how can you exercise them?
The new European regulation on the protection of personal data (2016/679) guarantees you, as an interested party in the processing, specific rights.
For each aspect of data management, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold and has been processed;
- Right to rectification: the right to rectify your personal data if it is not updated or correct;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: may request that Duofin Art cease sending promotional messages at any time;
- Right to oppose decisions based on exclusively automated processes: may request not to be the recipient of decisions made on the basis of exclusively automated processes, including profiling activity;
- Right to revoke consent that has been given: the right to revoke consent given for a specific action at any time;
- Right to contact the Guarantor for protection of personal data: the right to contact the Authority for the protection of personal data if there are doubts about the processing of personal data operated by Duofin Art.
You can also exercise the following rights under qualifying circumstances:
- Right to cancel: may request that Duofin Art remove your personal data if the purposes of the processing have ceased and there are no legitimate interests or legal provisions requiring the continuation of the same;
- Right to oppose treatment: may request that Duofin Art cease handling your personal data in a certain way;
- Right to limit treatment: the right to request that Duofin Art limits processing operations with your personal data;
- Right to data portability: the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured way with information that is formatted to be transferable to other Data Controllers.
If you you wish to exercise your rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address, specifying your request and providing us with the necessary information to identify you (also, please attach a copy of your ID): Duofin Art Srl Piazza della Rovere 107 – 00165 Rome
Duofin Art will respond to you within a month. If for some reason we fail to respond to you, we will provide you with a detailed explanation as to why we cannot fulfill your request.
How can you contact us?
This information is intended to inform you what personal data is collected. This information is intended to inform you about what personal data is collected by Duofin Art Srl and how it is managed. If you need any kind of clarification, please contact us using one of these methods:
Duofin Art Srl Piazza della Rovere 107 – 00165 Rome – email: email@example.com